Hello 🙂 always the awkward “big yourself up” bit so apologizes if I sound like I am arrogant – totally not the case. So what do you need to know, well grab a mug of coffee and settle down 🙂 So welcome. I’m Ivy Iris.
And now the main story…
I went through something and I walked away. I walked away for an accident that could have killed me. I need to share this with you for you to understand about me. I slid down a mountain of ice into a safety net. I fractured two vertebras, had fourteen stitches in my face and had to have a hematoma drained from my forehead. But I walked away and I know I am lucky to be alive. This is what I looked like…. I warn you, it is not pretty.
The story continues…
There have been some dark days and I didn’t want to be here (not suicidal) but low enough to not be me and that my rock bottom. The point of this is that it changed me, it made me realize I am so far from who I want to be that its time for a change. It’s time to love myself and realize I am enough and I do deserve love and good things to happen to me (cue the awwww!)
So why start a blog…
- To find my reason for being
putme out there
- To love myself, realize I am enough and share that with you
- It’s on my list of thirty things to do before I am thirty
- To share what I do know about this world
- To make some friends along the way (so get in touch I need all the support I can get)
- To get advice on love, life and all that’s in-between
And what you can expect from this:
So welcome, stay awhile, I am glad you are here because I need you and your support. and please get in touch.
Until our first hello,